Our compression fitters provide the highest level of professional care and expertise for both men and women. By providing you with a fitting experience, we can provide styles, education, and individualized care that will help you make informed choices about the many specialty compression products available. We carry compression socks, compression stockings, compression leggings, compression sleeves, compression arm sleeves, compression gloves, compression gauntlets, among others. Additionally, we can also have custom compression garments made for any part of your body.
Here are some of the great compression garment options we carry:
- 15-20 mmHg stockings in the following lengths Knee High, Thigh High, Leggings, Pantyhose
- 20-30 mmHg stockings in the following lengths Knee High, Thigh High, Leggings, Pantyhose
- 30-40 mmHg stockings in the following lengths Knee High, Thigh High, Leggings, Pantyhose
- 15-20 mmHg arm sleeves
- 20-30 mmHg arm sleeves
- 30-40 mmHg arm sleeves
- Compression wraps
- Compression garments such as shirts and tank tops, bike shorts, capris and leggings.
In addition to the above standard compression garments, we can provide our patients with custom-made compression garments that can be made for every part of the body and are a great option for both men and women who do not fit into traditional sizing or have specialized needs requiring custom and individualized attention. With our expertise, we can address your specific needs to be sure each compression garment is measured and fabricated specifically for you.
Coupled with our expertise, our extensive product line includes items from the leading manufacturers of compression garments, and we can custom order products from a variety of other companies. In addition to our selection of stockings and sleeves we carry a full range of accessories to make these products easier to don and comfortable to wear.
How Compression Therapy Works
Graduated or gradient compression stockings and sleeves work in two ways to improve circulation and reduce swelling:
- First, the compression supports the walls of your veins. This improves the efficiency of the valves which return the blood through your body.
- Second, the “squeeze” in a graduated compression garment is most firm at the bottom and reduces toward the top of the garment. This difference creates an effective pump which works with the movement of your muscles, pushing fluid and blood back up through the body. Returning the fluids and blood through the body in an efficient manner allows new, nutrient-rich fluids into your feet, legs, or arms, keeping you and your skin healthy.
Find out more about the many specialized compression products available today such as:
- Compression wraps for lower and upper extremities
- Arm sleeves
- Knee high, thigh high and pantyhose stockings
- Custom bi-directional night garments for lower and upper extremities
- Compression bras, camisoles and vests
- Compression bike shorts and capris
Compression Product Brands We Carry:
Mariposa is a great, competent and friendly company that I am very happy to be doing business with. I have ordered 5 pair of custom compression stockings from them that I have been very happy with. They are so accommodating and timely. The stockings I order arrive within a few days from the order date. I don't know how they do it! Keep up the good work!
After having a bilateral mastectomy, Lori and her staff were so gracious and caring. Never once did I feel uncomfortable as they assisted with my prosthesis. They truly do care about the well being of others in transition.
In order to assure a fitter is available to provide you with individual attention, we ask that you schedule an appointment for mastectomy, compression and wig fittings. For items covered under an insurance plan we will also be verifying your insurance information and collecting documentation from your physician prior to your appointment.
We are a contracted provider for Medicare and Medicaid, as well as many private insurance companies. Coverage by insurance is available for many of our products but does vary depending on your plan. Prior authorizations are sometimes required which can take several days. Additionally, deductibles and co-insurance apply with most plans.